MK-Consulting offers high-quality legal advice in Minsk and legal services in many areas for owners of foreign companies and their representative offices, as well as Belarusian organizations and their branches.
Our comprehensive legal support of business includes:
- advice and full support for tasks related to starting and operating a business, taxation, or closing a business in Belarus;
- protecting the interests of clients in disputes with the tax authorities, customs authorities, and for-profit organizations;
- protecting the interests of clients in disputes between founders, and representation at meetings of members (shareholders),
- protecting the interests of clients in liquidation and bankruptcy procedures, and representing the interests of clients at meetings of creditors;
- participating in negotiations and preparing letters of claim;
- legal support of transactions;
- preparing various legal documents, constitutional documents, partnership agreements, and shareholders’ agreements;
- the development and expert assessment of commercial contracts and international business contracts;
- registering unitary enterprises and companies (registration of LLC, CJSC, additional liability companies, OJSC), branches of Belarusian companies and representative offices of foreign companies.
Our law firm offers legal support for businesses, legal advice in Minsk, and other services by experts with detailed knowledge of the nuances of Belarusian legislation.
We don’t provide empty promises of instant success and fabulous wealth. But we will do everything possible to ensure that you prevail, whatever problem you are facing.