Legal services for creditors
We also provide legal services for creditors of companies in liquidation and bankruptcy.
Is your debtor bankrupt? Forget it, say goodbye to your money…We’ve encountered similar attitudes many times over the years. But all our experience and expertise speaks against that idea. Money can and must be fought for. The bankruptcy of an organization is not a way to escape debts, but a legal procedure that determines the manner in which the debtor settles accounts with creditors in case of insufficient assets. This means you need to be first in line!
- Subsidiary liability for officials responsible for the occurrence of bankruptcy;
- effective debt collection with organizations in the process of liquidation and bankruptcy;
- preparation of documents required for inclusion in the register of creditors;
- negotiating with the crisis manager during the bankruptcy process of an LLC;
- representation of interests at a meeting of creditors, and in the creditors committee.
The fee for protecting the interests of the creditor during the bankruptcy procedure (with the assistance of a lawyer if necessary) is calculated at a rate of BYN 60 per hour.
The fee for protecting the interests of an investor (with the assistance of a lawyer if necessary) at a rate of BYN 60 per hour.